Beginner Flexibility Program
Beginner Flexibility Program
Private facebook group for support
Free program updates for life
Simple and easy to use program
Detailed instructional videos
Use the program on all devices
Access to the Iphone App
Free program bonuses
Free form checks
Money Back Guarantee
What will you learn from the program?
Improve your mobility & Flexibility
Fix any imbalances or deficiencies
Reduce the risk of injury
Learn best times to stretch
Improve your posture
Learn how to stretch safely
Improve your performance
Learn the gymnasts methods
The beginner stretching program consists of multiple stretching routines, joint warm ups and more that can be done on a weekly basis to increase your flexibility and improve your performance! You will get a full body stretching routine, multiple individual routines for specific muscle groups, joint flexibility routine to optimize joint health, full body warm ups to make sure you are properly warmed up for your stretching sessions!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
+ Why get your program?
- Personal support from me and other program members.
- Get all the routines and exercises that YOU need.
- A high quality program for a cheap price.
+ Duration of the program?
- The duration of the program will be different for everyone, and the routines in the programs can and should be used forever. You can always increase, decrease the difficulty of the exercises to suit your current level of flexibility.
+ Who is this program designed for?
- This program is specifically designed for people who are COMPLETELY new to stretching and need an easy and simple way of getting started with their flexibility training. The program can be applicable for all levels though!
+ What equipment do I need?
- You don't NEED any equipment for this program, but it would be beneficial for some exercises if you have a weighted barbell and a resistance band. But it is NOT mandatory.
+ Program requirements?
- There are ZERO requirements for this program.
+ How long are the routines?
- The workouts are going to vary both in length and difficulty. The length of the routines will often depend on how many sets you do and how much rest in between exercises. I would say between 5-45 minutes for the routines, with 30 minutes being an average.
+ How often to stretch?
- There will be a couple of levels in the program where you progressively increase the difficulty and volume of your stretching. You will start with some daily stretches, then move on to the full body routine and lastly add the individual routines for your lagging muscle groups. You want to be stretching 2-3x per week is however a minimum.
+ What are the goals of the program?
- The goal with the program is to build your foundation of flexibility and mobility. I intend to prepare you for more advanced exercises like the splits, bridge, and pancake. But the goal can also be to simply feel and move better, we all have different ambitions.
+ What if I don't like the program?
If you are not pleased with the program you can simply use my non hassle 30 day money back guarantee, which makes it easy for you to get a quick refund!
You might like these…