Gymnastics Bridge Program
Gymnastics Bridge Program
Private facebook group for support
Free program updates for life
Simple and easy to use program
Detailed instructional videos
Use the program on all devices
Access to the Iphone App
Free program bonuses
Free form checks
Money Back Guarantee
What will you learn from the program?
Learn the gymnastics bridge
Avoid getting lower back pain
Improve your thoracic extension
Develop your shoulder flexibility
Stretch your abdominals
Improve overhead mobility
Get flexible hip flexors
Loosen up your legs
The gymnastics bridge program is specifically designed to teach you the bridge, this skill requires great flexibility in the hip flexors, abdominals, shoulders, chest, biceps… So this is not an easy flexibility skill to learn, but with this program you will get the simple and easy way to develop the bridge without hurting your lower back.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
+ Why get your program?
- Personal support from me and other program members.
- Get strong, mobile and flexible like a gymnast
- A high quality program for a cheap price.
+ Duration of the program?
- The duration of the program is determined by your previous experience, how much work you put in etc. It will essentially be different for everyone, depending on the circumstances.
+ Who is this program designed for?
- The program works well for athletes and people of all levels. It is however specifically designed for someone who is a complete beginner to bridge training. The program is going to progressively increase in difficulty from beginner to expert level.
+ What equipment do I need?
- You don't need any equipment, all you need is some floor and wall space and something to elevate your feet.
+ Program requirements?
- There are ZERO requirements for this program.
+ How long are the workouts?
- The routines are going to vary both in length and difficulty. Most of the routines will be between 30-45 minutes depending on your rest period and how much time you spend to warm up, stretch, cool down etc.
+ How much stretching?
- I will give multiple options for how often to stretch using the program. My mimimum recommendation is to perform the routines and stretches 2-3x per week.
+ What are the goals of the program?
- The goal with the program is for you to develop your lower and upper body flexibility while at the same time learning the gymnastics bridge.
+ What if I don't like the program?
- If you are not pleased with the program you can simply use my non hassle 30 day money back guarantee, which makes it easy for you to get a quick refund!
You might like these…