Handstand Mastery Program
Handstand Mastery Program
Private facebook group for support
Free program updates for life
Simple and easy to use program
Detailed instructional videos
Use the program on all devices
Access to the Iphone App
Free program bonuses
Free form checks
Money Back Guarantee
What will you learn from the program?
Learn handstand preparation
Learn to kick up to handstand
Increase handstand hold time
Develop your shoulder flexibility
Learn to balance the handstand
Increase your core strength
Fix your arched back handstand
Increase your wrist strength
Learn how to fall safely
The handstand mastery program consists of three level for you to work on. The first level focuses on the basic strength and alignment that is need for the handstand. The second level introduces supported handstand progressions, and the third and last level will introduce the unsupported handstand progressions like the chest to wall handstand!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
+ Why get your program?
- Personal support from me and other program members.
- Learn the way elite gymnasts train for the handstand.
- A high quality program for a cheap price.
+ Duration of the program?
- The duration of the program is determined by your previous experience, how much work you put in etc. It will essentially be different for everyone, depending on the circumstances.
+ Who is this program designed for?
- The program works well for athletes and people of all levels. It is however specifically designed for someone who has zero experience with handstand training. But the program will go from beginner to advanced level, so can be adjusted for all levels!
+ What equipment do I need?
- You need to have access to a stick, a box or something for elevating the feet, wall and floor space. If you have a foam roller and a resistance band that would be great, but not necessary.
+ Program requirements?
- There are ZERO requirements for this program.
+ How long are the workouts?
- The workouts are going to vary both in length and difficulty. Most workouts will be between 30-60 minutes depending on your rest period and how much time you spend to warm up, stretch, cool down etc.
+ How many workouts each week?
- I will give multiple options for how often to workout using my program. My mimimum recommendation is to perform the workouts and progressions in the program 2-3x per week. Once you are practising more freestanding handstand you can do 5+ times per week.
+ What are the goals of the program?
- The goal with the program is to teach you the handstand, to balance the handstand, to kick up to handstand, how to increase shoulder flexibility for handstands and essentially everything that has to do with performing a solid handstand.
+ What if I don't like the program?
- If you are not pleased with the program you can simply use my non hassle 30 day money back guarantee, which makes it easy for you to get a quick refund!
You might like these…