Private facebook group for support
Free program updates for life
Simple and easy to use program
Detailed instructional videos
Use the program on all devices
Access to the Iphone App
Free program bonuses
Free form checks
Money Back Guarantee
What will you learn from the program?
Improve active pike flexibility
Improve passive pike flexibility
Increase your core strength
Develop the L-sit
Learn the L-sit on rings.
Prepare for The V-sit/Manna
Develop your compression
Learn the hanging leg lifts
The L-sit Program is an in-depth structured program to develop your L-sit and help prepare you for the V-sit and Manna which are the ultimate goals we are working towards. The L-sit requires a combination of strength and flexibility which makes this skill even more impressive! In this program you will develop all the components that are required for a perfect L-sit.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
+ Why get your program?
- Personal support from me and other program members.
- Learn the gymnast approach to develop the L-sit
- A high quality program for a cheap price.
+ Duration of the program?
- The duration of the program is determined by your previous experience, how much work you put in etc. It will essentially be different for everyone, depending on the circumstances.
+ Who is this program designed for?
- The program works well for athletes and people of all levels. It is however specifically designed for someone who is a complete beginner to the L-sit, but it can also be used by intermediate/advanced athletes who want to nail the form and technique of the L-sit.
+ What equipment do I need?
- You need some stall bars or a pull up bar for your leg lifts, you will need something elevated to perform the L-sit and preferebly some weighted bar for mobility work.
+ Program requirements?
- There are ZERO requirements for this program.
+ How long are the workouts?
- The workouts are going to vary both in length and difficulty. Most of the routines will be between 30-45 minutes depending on your rest period and how much time you spend to warm up, stretch, cool down etc.
+ How many workouts?
- I will give multiple options for how often to workout using the program. My mimimum recommendation is to perform the workouts and progressions 2x per week.
+ What are the goals of the program?
- The goal with the program is for you to develop the L-sit, improve your flexibility and gain fundamental gymnastics strength!
+ What if I don't like the program?
- If you are not pleased with the program you can simply use my non hassle 30 day money back guarantee, which makes it easy for you to get a quick refund!
You might like these…