Muscle Up Program
Muscle Up Program
Private facebook group for support
Free program updates for life
Simple and easy to use program
Detailed instructional videos
Use the program on all devices
Access to the Iphone App
Muscle Up E-book/Manual
Free program bonuses
Free form checks
Money Back Guarantee
What will you learn from the program?
Learn the Muscle Up
Develop your pulling strength
Increase your pushing strength
Develop your false grip
Master the transition
Get a strong support hold.
Improve your shoulder extension
Strengthen your wrists
Increase your forearms strength
The Muscle Up program is a specific program to develop the strict muscle up on rings. The Muscle up is not simply about pull ups and dips, there are many relevant components to this skill, all of which we are going to work on and develop in this program!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
+ Why get your program?
- Personal support from me and other program members.
- Learn the gymnast approach to develop Muscle Up
- A high quality program for a cheap price.
+ Duration of the program?
- The duration of the program is determined by your previous experience, how much work you put in etc. It will essentially be different for everyone, depending on the circumstances.
+ Who is this program designed for?
- The program works well for athletes and people of all levels. It is however specifically designed for someone who is a complete beginner to the Muscle Up, but it can also be used by intermediate/advanced athletes who want to nail the form and technique of the Muscle Up.
+ What equipment do I need?
- You need a pair of rings of course, and preferebly some boxes or parallel bars.
+ Program requirements?
- There are ZERO requirements for this program.
+ How long are the workouts?
- The workouts are going to vary both in length and difficulty. Most of the routines will be between 30-60 minutes depending on your rest period and how much time you spend to warm up, stretch, cool down etc.
+ How many workouts?
- I will give multiple options for how often to workout using the program. My mimimum recommendation is to perform the workouts and progression 2x per week for good results.
+ What are the goals of the program?
- The goal with the program is for you to develop the Muscle Up and develop your fundamental gymnastics strength!
+ What if I don't like the program?
- If you are not pleased with the program you can simply use my non hassle 30 day money back guarantee, which makes it easy for you to get a quick refund!
You might like these…