Pike Stretch Program
Pike Stretch Program
Private facebook group for support
Free program updates for life
Simple and easy to use program
Detailed instructional videos
Use the program on all devices
Access to the Iphone App
Free program bonuses
Free form checks
Money Back Guarantee
What will you learn from the program?
Develop high level pike flexibility
Improve your L-sit & V-sit
Fix your lower back pain.
Improve your active pike flexibility
Learn the standing pike stretch
Learn the seated pike stretch
Learn the inverted pike stretch
Develop your hamstring flexibility
Develop your calf/achilles flexibility
The pike stretch program is designed to help you improve your lower body flexibility and master the pike stretch. You will get to practice the pike in many different variations; Standing, seated, weighted, inverted and more.. You will get to learn the drills high level gymnasts use to increase their pike flexibility, but in a simple and easy way!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
+ Why get your program?
- Personal support from me and other program members.
- Get strong, mobile and flexible like a gymnast
- A high quality program for a cheap price.
+ Duration of the program?
- The duration of the program is determined by your previous experience, how much work you put in etc. It will essentially be different for everyone, depending on the circumstances.
+ Who is this program designed for?
- The program works well for athletes and people of all levels. It is however specifically designed for someone who has just began with their flexibility training, and need some guidance and an easy to follow program.
+ What equipment do I need?
- You want to have some basic gym equipment like a weighted barbell, stall bars, floor and wall space.
+ Program requirements?
- There are ZERO requirements for this program.
+ How long are the workouts?
- The routines are going to vary both in length and difficulty. Most of the routines will be between 30-45 minutes depending on your rest period and how much time you spend to warm up, stretch, cool down etc.
+ How much stretching?
- I will give multiple options for how often to stretch using the program. My mimimum recommendation is to perform the routines and stretches 2-3x per week.
+ What are the goals of the program?
- The goal with the program is for you to develop your flexibility in the calves, hamstrings and lower body to help you learn the pike stretch. The pike stretch will then improve your L-sit, V-sit etc.
+ What if I don't like the program?
- If you are not pleased with the program you can simply use my non hassle 30 day money back guarantee, which makes it easy for you to get a quick refund!
You might like these…