Private facebook group for support
Free program updates for life
Simple and easy to use program
Detailed instructional videos
Use the program on all devices
Access to the Iphone App
Free program bonuses
Free form checks
Money Back Guarantee
What will you learn from the program?
Learn the V-sit
Prepare for the Manna
Develop active pike flexibility
Increase your compression
Improve your core strength
Develop your tricep strength
The V-sit Program is the next step after completing the L-sit Program. It’s going to take your strength to the next level and develop the V-sit, with the intent of preparing for the Manna coming up next! The program consists of three levels that you need to complete. The first level will take care of V-sit preparation, the second level begins with specific v-sit progressions and the last levels works with assisted v-sit variations!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
+ Why get your program?
- Personal support from me and other program members.
- Learn the gymnast approach to developing the V-Sit.
- A high quality program for a cheap price.
+ Duration of the program?
- The duration of the program is determined by your previous experience, how much work you put in etc. It will essentially be different for everyone, depending on the circumstances.
+ Who is this program designed for?
- The program works well for intermediate to advanced athletes. This program is not designed for a complete beginner.
+ What equipment do I need?
- You need a pair of parallettes, stall bars, wall and floor space.
+ Program requirements?
- The requirement is to complete the L-sit program OR a solid 20s L-sit.
+ How long are the workouts?
- The workouts are going to vary both in length and difficulty. Most of the routines will be between 30-45 minutes depending on your rest period and how much time you spend to warm up, stretch, cool down etc.
+ How many workouts?
- I will give multiple options for how often to workout using the program. My mimimum recommendation is to perform the workouts and progression 2-3x per week for good results.
+ What are the goals of the program?
- The goal with the program is for you to develop the V-sit and prepare for the Manna.
+ What if I don't like the program?
- If you are not pleased with the program you can simply use my non hassle 30 day money back guarantee, which makes it easy for you to get a quick refund!
You might like these…